Gulas with prawns, a simple and very good starter to start a meal. ORAn ideal skewer to prepare for these parties, as a starter, as a cover or a skewer. It's a delight.
To prepare this dish, you can use frozen peeled prawns, it looks very good. Also if you like when we sauté the eel with the prawns, put some cayenne to give it a spicy touch.
- 1 pack of gulas
- 200 gr. peeled prawns
- 2-3 garlic
- Sal Island
- 1 loaf of rustic bread
- To prepare the eels with prawns, we will first start by cutting the garlic. We put a frying pan on the fire with a jet of oil, we will have it over medium heat. We add the rolled garlic.
- If we want it to be a little spicy, we will add some cayenne at this time.
- Before the garlic is browned, add the peeled prawns and sauté.
- While the prawns take color, we cut the bread into slices on the bias, we put them on a baking tray. We turn on the oven, heat it up and down to 180ºC and insert the bread tray.
- When the bread is golden, we take out and reserve.
- When the prawns are almost done add the eels and sauté. We put a little salt.
- We put the bread in a source and on top we put part of the sauteed eel with prawns.
- And they will be ready, we can prepare them on toast or in clay pots.