Prawn fideuá, a traditional dish appreciated in our Spanish cuisine. It has been spreading throughout Spain although it has its origin in the Valencian community.
As you know, many ingredients are good for it, such as rice since it is very similar, but what best suits my taste is seafood, with any seafood and a good fish broth the fideuá comes out great. You can prepare the broth yourself or buy it already prepared, but if you have time it is better if you prepare it at home, but the one they sell is not bad at all.
Prawn fideuá a simple dish and with few ingredients, rich and with a lot of flavor, you will surely like it !!!
- 350 gr. peeled prawns
- 400gr. noodle no. 2
- 1L. fish broth
- 2 garlic
- 200gr. Crushed tomato
- all i oli (optional)
- To prepare the fideuá we will put a saucepan on the fire with a little olive oil.
- Chop the garlic, introduce them to the casserole, and before it turns color and burns, add the crushed tomato, add a little salt and pepper, and let the tomato cook for about 5 minutes.
- On the other hand, we put a pan with a drop of oil and fry the noodles, remove and reserve.
- When it is fried, we introduce the noodles to the casserole, stir and add the broth, stir everything and leave it until it starts to boil. We taste salt and rectify.
- When it reaches this point, we lower the heat to medium, put the prawns on top, distributed throughout the casserole, and let it cook until the noodles are ready.
- It must be dry, turn it off and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- We can accompany it with an all i oli.
- And you will be ready to eat !!!