Potato and cheese croquettes They are a delight, they are ideal for any time, an appetizer, to accompany any dish or a snack, a way to eat croquettes with a lot of flavor.
The combination of potatoes and cheese is very good, you can put the cheese that you like the most, you can also put spices to give it more flavor or mix any other ingredient with the same dough.
A very simple recipe to prepare, with simple ingredients. We can prepare them in advance and only have to fry them.
- 3 potatoes
- 100 grams grated parmesan cheese, cheddar..
- 1 spoonful of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Sal Island
- To make the potato and cheese croquettes, first we peel the potatoes, cut them into pieces and put them in a saucepan with water and a little salt to cook until they are cooked.
- Once cooked, drain them well, transfer them to a bowl, crush them and form a purée, add a tablespoon of butter, the grated cheese and a little salt.
- Mix all the dough well until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- We pass the dough to a source that is stretched, so it cools before, we leave the source in the fridge until the dough is cold.
- Put the beaten egg on one plate and the breadcrumbs on another. We form the croquettes with the potato dough, pass them first through the egg and then through the breadcrumbs.
- We put a frying pan with plenty of oil to heat, we will fry the croquettes until they are golden brown on all sides.
- We take them out and put them on a duck with kitchen paper to absorb the oil.
- And they are ready to eat.