You know how I like porridge, also known as porridge. During the summer I usually replace them with other alternatives, but in September with the return to routine they return to star in my breakfasts. Yesterday I prepared this oatmeal and banana porridge with almond cream that I propose today.
Porridge is a traditional alternative and very comforting at this time of year, when mornings and nights start to get colder. They also fill you with energy to face all those that the morning throws at you. The recipe that I propose today is one of the simplest, but no less interesting for that.
Very easy to prepare. The oatmeal and banana porridge with almond cream will require little more than mixing and heating. In just 10 minutes You will have your bowl of porridge ready, in which you can also add all the toppings you want. I love the combination of banana and chocolate but you can change it for another.
- 3 generous tablespoons rolled oats
- 150-200 ml of almond drink
- 1 ripe banana.
- ½ tablespoon of almond cream
- Chocolate chips (for garnish)
- Cinnamon (for garnish)
- We mix in a saucepan 3 tablespoons of rolled oats, 150 ml of almond drink, ½ mashed ripe banana and ½ tablespoon of almond cream.
- Afterwards, we heat and bring to a boil. Once boil we cook over medium / low heat for eight minutes, stirring the gruel from time to time. In case we like the porridge lighter, we pour a little more milk.
- After eight minutes we serve the porridge with the other half a banana, chopped and grilled, some chocolate and cinnamon chips.