Lemon cheesecake a delicious, simple and creamy cheesecake, very easy to do since we only have to crush all the ingredients and put it in the oven, it's that simple.
Cheesecakes are a good dessert, we can find many ways to prepare cheesecakes, but this one that I propose today is the most common and well-known, the lemon gives it that acid touch that is very good. Cheesecakes are also great because we can accompany them with fruits, jams…. But with fruits it is very good.
- 4 eggs
- 1 plain or lemon yogurt
- 300 gr. cheese spread
- 125 gr. sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- 70 gr. corn flour (cornstarch)
- Powdered sugar
- To make the cheese and lemon cake we will start by washing the lemon, dry well and remove the zest and squeeze half a lemon or a whole one.
- We turn the oven to 180ºC with heat up and down, we will put the tray in the middle.
- In a bowl we put the eggs and the sugar, we beat it.
- We add the yogurt, mix.
- Add the cream cheese, lemon juice and zest. We mix well until everything is mixed.
- Add the cornmeal, mix until there are no lumps.
- Spread a mold with a little butter and sprinkle with flour, add the handle of the cake.
- We put the mold in the oven, we leave it for about 40 minutes or until the cheese cake is ready, for this we will puncture in the center with a toothpick, if it comes out dry it will be ready if it is still wet we leave a little more.
- When it comes out of the oven, let it cool, sprinkle with icing sugar.