Would you like to treat yourself to a sweet treat? East condensed milk and coconut flan It is very easy to prepare and it can become a delicious dessert with which to put the finishing touch to a meal. Save the recipe because I am sure you will use it in future celebrations.
Custards are always a great resource when you have guests. They can be done the day before so that you can enjoy the party without being aware of the kitchen. This also has a very special touch by incorporating grated coconut to its ingredients.
The grated coconut can be incorporated in different ways just as I show you in the step by step. Personally I like that there is a small layer of coconut on the base but it can be spread evenly throughout the mixture as well. Will you dare to prepare it? You need very few ingredients for it. And if you like puddings, don't hesitate and try this one too. microwave biscuit flan.
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 300 grams of condensed milk
- 600 milliliters of whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons of grated coconut
- We start by preparing the caramel. To do this, we put the sugar, water and lemon juice in a saucepan. Mix and cook over medium-high heat so that the caramel forms without moving the saucepan or stirring the caramel. We wait for it to bubble to a nice golden color. Then, we pour it into the flanera, spreading it well over the base and walls.
- Then, we preheat the oven to 190ºC and we place inside it at a medium height a fountain with enough depth to pour 3 fingers of water and that this does not spill when inserting the flan.
- We now prepare the flan. To do this, we beat the eggs and mix them, using some rods, with the condensed milk and the whole milk until they are well integrated.
- In the previous point we can also integrate the grated coconut. Or pour the dough into the flanera and then sprinkle the coconut over it, so that once baked and turned over, a small layer of coconut remains at the base.
- Once the dough is in the flan or mold we take it to the oven to cook the flan in a bain-marie for 40-45 minutes.
- Once the time has passed, we check that it has been done and take it out of the oven to temper it. Then we take him to the refrigerator for a minimum of two hours.
- Finally we unmold the condensed milk and coconut flan and serve it.