It is not necessary to complicate yourself to enjoy a healthy dish at mealtime. Legume salads They are prepared in little more than 10 minutes and they become a great alternative for those days without time in which, however, we do not want to give up anything.
The chickpea salad with salmon, avocado and sweet potato it's just one of the many combinations you can create. You can let yourself be carried away by your tastes or like me by the need to take advantage of those remains that you have in the fridge. In my case one salmon slice grilled the night before and a ripe avocado.
You can use dried chickpeas to prepare this dish and cook them in the pressure cooker, or throw one of those jars of cooked chickpeas so helped. Once you gather all the ingredients in a bowl or salad bowl, you will only have to dress them. I like to make it with a basic vinaigrette and a little paprika. And you?
- 100 -120 g. dried chickpeas, cooked
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 Avocado
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- ½ red pepper
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- We peel the sweet potato, we cut it into dice or sticks 1,5-2 cm thick and we take it to the oven at 180ºC until it is tender: no more than half an hour.
- In the same baking tray wrapped in albal paper, or grilled, we cook the fresh salmon slice a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion and pepper and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Later in a fountain we combine the cooked chickpeas (washed and drained without canned cooked chickpeas) with the freshly chopped ingredients, the roasted sweet potato, the flaked salmon and the avocado.
- Season with paprika, olive oil and vinegar, we mixed and enjoyed the chickpea salad with salmon, avocado and sweet potato.