Do you remember the recipe we prepared yesterday? Of the Cauliflower and carrot salad with apple What did he propose as a filling for sandwiches and sandwiches? Today we use the other half of the cauliflower to prepare a simple cream, ideal to serve at dinner. A cauliflower and curry cream, delicious.
Regulars to this page already know what I think about creams: they seem like a great resource to complete dinners. They are also very simple and quick to prepare, regardless of the portions you decide to make. The cauliflower and curry cream we make today is no exception, give it a try!
If you like curry you will like this cream. If you are not used to using this spice, however, you may want to try adding a little less than the amount indicated in the recipe. To add more, there will always be time! You can serve it as is or accompany it with some crispy chickpeas or a little nutritional lift.
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ white onion
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cauliflower without the stem
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ⅓ teaspoon of cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 glasses of vegetable broth or water
- Chop the onion and garlic.
- We heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic until the first is translucent.
- Entonces we add the cauliflower in small florets and cook until lightly browned.
- Then we incorporate the spices and we mix.
- Then, we pour the two glasses of water or vegetable broth -which should cover the vegetables flush- and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, crush and serve the cauliflower and curry cream, hot.