Looking for a cake recipe that is easy to remember? You can make this basic cinnamon cake wherever you go, since you will only need a handful of basic ingredients and a glass of water as a reference to calculate the amounts. What's more, memorizing the recipe will be child's play once you've done it a couple of times.
Beyond its simplicity, you will also like both the size of this cake, perfect for those occasions when we gather the family at home, and its fluffiness. It is without a doubt, one of the fluffiest cakes I have ever tasted And it can stay that way for up to three days if stored tightly.
Don't feel like trying it? Put the oven to heat and you will have this cake ready in just over an hour. Use a mold of at least 22 cm in diameter with the walls a little high. As I have already anticipated, this cake is large and rises a lot in the oven. Make sure there are at least 3cm from the surface of the dough to the edge of the mold. And do not let anyone have the oven in the first 40 minutes or it will happen to you like me and its shape will become ugly.
- 4 eggs L
- 2 glasses of sugar
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 glass of sunflower oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 glasses of flour
- 1 sachet of backing powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- We preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a bowl we beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture bleaches.
- Then, without stopping to beat, add the rest of the liquid ingredients, one by one.
- When they are integrated, we add the flour, the yeast and the cinnamon sifted, and mix with enveloping movements, until obtaining a homogeneous dough.
- After we grease the mold or we line it with baking paper and pour the dough into it.
- We bake at 180ºC until the cake is cooked, about 55 minutes. .
- Once done, we remove the cake from the oven and let it temper for 10 minutes to unmold on a wire rack and let it cool completely.