To celebrate it's Friday and sometimes you have to give your body a taste, today we are going to prepare this simple bread pudding. This delicious dessert can be prepared with different ingredients, although today we are going to make the simplest of all. You will see that with very few ingredients and a few minutes, you will have prepared this delight.
This recipe is ideal to take advantage of the leftover bread from the meal, and in general, a good way to put some ingredients to use before making the new purchase. Don't miss the opportunity to prepare this delicacy, a traditional dessert that everyone at home will love.
- ½ liter of whole milk
- 4 eggs L
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ of bread from the day before
- Liquid candy
- To begin, we are going to prepare the container where we will make the pudding, it is preferable that it be made of glass so that it does not stick.
- We put a thin layer of liquid caramel at the bottom, we move the container well so that the caramel spreads over the entire surface.
- We heat the half liter of milk, it does not need to boil, it just acquires some temperature.
- We will need a large bowl to prepare the mixture, which is suitable for the microwave.
- We put the warm milk, we add the 4 eggs and the sugar. We stir well.
- Now we are incorporating the bread, we are crumbling it with our hands, without making it too thin.
- We beat all the mixture well with a fork and pour it over the container that we had prepared with the liquid caramel.
- We put the pudding in the microwave at maximum power for about 10 or 12 minutes.
- Check back every now and then to see if it's ready.
- Once the pudding is set, let it warm to room temperature.
- When it loses heat, we put it in the refrigerator until serving time, at least 2 hours.
- Before serving it, we have to unmold the pudding, run the blade of a knife around the edges to make sure it is not stuck to the container.
- Carefully pour over a source and cover with plastic wrap until it is time to drink the pudding.