Today I encourage you to prepare a recipe that we often use at home to complete our dinner: zucchini stuffed with tuna with cheese. Stuffed zucchini are a great resource, simple and quick. And it is that cooking the meat of these in the microwave does not take more than 4 minutes.
In the microwave? Before we did it in the oven, but since we have gotten the hang of the microwave, every time we are encouraged to cook more with this appliance. It is also a quick way to do it. Although you should not rush; They come out at a high temperature so you will have to wait a couple of minutes to empty the meat without burning yourself.
Once the zucchini are emptied you can fill them with numerous hot and cold ingredient combinations. This time we bet on combining the zucchini with onion, tuna, tomato and cheese. Do you think it is a combination ten? A final gratin and they will be ready to serve.
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 white onion
- 2 cans of natural tuna
- 1 spoonful of fried tomato
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Grated cheese
- We wash the zucchini well, cut them in half lengthwise and carry them microwave at maximum power until they are soft; about 4 minutes. Afterwards, we remove from the oven and let it rest for a couple of minutes before removing the meat with a spoon.
- While the zucchini cook, chop the onion well chopped and fry it in a frying pan with a drizzle of oil.
- When the onion is soft, add the zucchini meat, tomato and tuna, season and cook the whole for a couple of minutes.
- Finally, we fill the zucchini with the mixture, we add cheese on top and gratin until the cheese melts.
- We serve the zucchini stuffed with tuna with cheese, hot