The zucchini omelets They are ideal to accompany many dishes, for the little ones they are a great way to eat vegetables. The omelettes are very tender and juicy, for a dinner they are ideal.
They can be prepared with other vegetables such as carrots, mushrooms, it can also be made with fish, meat ... But zucchini is very good for it.
These tortillas have garlic and parsley, but you can do without it, there are people who do not like garlic. You can also mix various vegetables together, such as zucchini and carrots, with pieces of ham. You can make small omelets as an aperitif or accompaniment, they can also be made larger, like tortillas.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- To prepare the zucchini omelettes, first we will wash the zucchini, grate them or cut them into very thin strips. You can remove the skin or leave it. We booked.
- In a bowl we put the beaten eggs, the flour, a pinch of salt and the yeast. We mix everything well.
- Chop the garlic and chop the parsley, add it to the previous mixture.
- We add the zucchini to the mixture and mix it very well to integrate all the ingredients. We let it rest for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
- We put a pan with plenty of oil to heat, when it is hot we will add portions of the zucchini dough with a spoon.
- We let them brown on one side and then on the other side.
- We have a plate with a kitchen paper, we will add the pancakes once they come out of the pan so that they release the excess oil.
- Once ready, we immediately serve very hot.