Today we bring you a hamburger recipe, but it is not the typical hamburger in the sense of fast cooking with a medium quality, but it is a gourmet hamburger that will satisfy the most demanding of the quality of the meat. The burgers chosen for the occasion have been wagyu meat, a type of meat that is increasingly present in Spanish homes.
For this occasion, and taking advantage of the fact that the meat is of the highest quality we have chosen to make a hamburger with caramelized onion and foie. It can be eaten both with hamburger buns or directly on the plate. Let's see the recipe in detail:
- 2 Wuayu burgers
- 100 gr. caramelized onion
- 98% duck foie gras block
- Hamburger 'bread
- A couple of hours before we defrost the hamburgers although they can also be made frozen.
- We take out the block of foie from the refrigerator to temper it.
- We prepare the caramelized onion with this recipe. We can have the onion prepared from the day before and just heat it, so we will have dinner ready in 10 minutes.
- We put a drizzle of oil in a frying pan. Fry the hamburger over high heat for 1 minute on each side. Once it has browned, we put it on a low heat and leave it for another 3 minutes on each side.
- We put the hamburger bun, a little caramelized onion on top and a 4 mm slice of duck foie block.