We are going to prepare a Vegetable omelette, rich, simple and quick to prepare. The omelette is a traditional dish widely consumed in our diet, it is ideal for a lunch or dinner, in summer or winter.
Tortillas can be made very varied, they combine very well with other ingredients and we can even make it from use.
This time I bring a vegetable omelette, rich and very juicy, varied and healthy, ideal for a dinner.
- 4-5 eggs
- 1 eggplant
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 cebolla
- 1 piece of green or red pepper
- To make the vegetable omelette, we will first start by peeling the vegetables, peel the zucchini and onion, chop everything well.
- We wash the eggplant and green pepper, cut into small pieces.
- We put a frying pan on the fire with a good jet of oil, when it is hot we add the onion to poach, leave 5 minutes and add the rest of the vegetables.
- Let them poach all together for about 15 minutes over medium heat or until all the vegetables are well poached. Halfway through cooking we add salt to the vegetables.
- In a bowl we put the eggs, beat them.
- Once the vegetables are poached, we will put them in a drainer so that they release the oil they have taken well.
- Once drained we add them to the bowl together with the eggs, mix. If necessary we can add another egg or some whites.
- We take another pan to make the omelette with a little oil, we add all the mixture of the vegetable omelette, when it begins to do well around the edges we will turn it over with the help of a plate.
- We put the tortilla back on the fire until it is done to our liking.
- We take out and serve.