A pastry and dessert recipe is always welcome, right? And more when it comes to a simple recipe, easy to make and that hardly needs cooking. This is the case of the recipe that we have come to bring you today: cheesecake and strawberry jam. Very good! If you've never tried it, this is your chance to do it… If you've already tried it but haven't eaten it in a long time, this is your chance to do it! Write down ingredients that we started ...
Strawberry jam and cheesecake
With this dessert you will surely want to repeat.
Author Carmen Guillen
Recipe type: Confectionery
- 200 grams of cookies
- 75 grams of butter
- 200 grams of liquid cream
- 400 grams of cream cheese
- 50 grams of sugars
- 1 envelope of lemon jelly
- 1 envelope of neutral gelatin
- 250 grams of strawberry jam
- 300 ml water
- The first thing to do in this cake is the cookie base. To do this, we are going to crush all the cookies until they are practically powder. When we have them like this, we will melted butter and stir well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. We will put this cookie at the base of what will be our cheesecake. We pack the soil of the container well with it until we get an equal layer on all sides and with more or less 5 millimeters thick. The we put in the freezer while we continue cooking.
- In a container put to heat, add 250 ml water, and when it is very hot almost to the point of boiling, we add the gelatin in lemon flavor envelope, the cream cheese, born and sugar. We are stirring well until all the ingredients are dissolved and perfectly mixed. We stir well with medium heat and when it is about to boil, we remove. We will throw this mixture on top of our cookie base, and the we will put it back in the freezer, where it will be about an hour more.
- While we are going to do the jam topping. To do this, in another container we will add the strawberry jam, the neutral gelatin envelope, 50 ml of water and stir well… When it is very hot, we set aside and pour over the previously frozen mixture. We put this time back in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- We already have our cheesecake ready to eat.
Nutritional information per serving
Be the first to comment