Today we prepare some rich squid stuffed with meat. A perfect dish for a party meal and look great with our guests.
It is a dish that we can prepare in advance, thus having them prepared.
Squid stuffed with meat
Author Montse Morote
Recipe type: first
- 1 kilo of squid
- 600 gr. mixed minced meat
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 100 gr. fried tomato
- 1 cebolla great
- 300 crushed tomato
- 150 ml. white wine
- Flour (XNUMXg)
- A glass of water or fish broth
- Almonds and hazelnuts for the mince 50gr.
- Salt and pepper
- We clean the squid, separating the bodies from the legs and fins.
- We put a frying pan with oil, when it is hot we add the minced meat seasoned with a little salt and pepper.
- Once the meat is sautéed, we put the legs and the chopped fins.
- We take a few turns and fry everything, put the fried tomato and sauté.
- Chop the hard-boiled eggs and add it to the previous mixture, stir it a little and reserve, let it cool.
- When the dough is cold, we will fill the squid with the help of a spoon and we will close them with a toothpick.
- When they are all filled we pass them through flour and in a saucepan with hot oil we brown them on the outside with a slightly strong fire and we are removing them on a plate.
- In the same casserole, we put a little more oil and poach the onion into small pieces, when it begins to take color we put the crushed tomato, we let it cook 5 minutes, we add the white wine, we put the squid in the sauce and Cover with water or the fish stock, let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
- We prepare a mince, add the almonds and hazelnuts in the mortar and chop them well and add it to the squid, this will make the sauce thicken, we taste the salt and that's it.
- If you like a thicker and finer sauce, pass it through the Chinese or with the blender.
- And to eat!!!
Be the first to comment