I confess. The spinach, strawberry and fig salad with honey vinaigrette is one of my favorites. It probably influences that the strawberry season is short and therefore the time to enjoy this salad as well. It is also extremely easy to prepare. What else can you ask for in a salad?
Three ingredients and a simple dressing. This salad is one of those proofs that simplicity can also provide us with satisfaction. Preparing it is very simple and it becomes an excellent alternative as a first course followed by a roasted chicken with cider or some Stuffed Peppers.
It can also be served as a light dinner accompanying the salad of some small glasses of cheese and applesauce. It always seems like a great alternative to me. You just have to try it and tell me whether or not you agree with me.
- 4 handfuls of spinach
- 20 fresas
- 6 dried figs
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper
- We clean the spinach, remove the tails and cut into pieces if they are large.
- We place the spinach in a salad bowl and on these the strawberries and figs sliced.
- After we prepare the vinaigrette. To do this, mix the oil, honey, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- We beat with a fork and we pour over the salad.
- We serve the spinach, strawberry and fig salad with fresh honey vinaigrette.