spinach pancakes, simple and rich. This is one of those quick dishes to take advantage of those remaining spinach and at the same time eat vegetables in a great way.
These pancakes are very good, they can also be shaped into fritters, it is a good way to eat vegetables, especially for those who do not want to, in this way these pancakes are very good and with the touch of cheese the spinach is not noticeable . It is a good recipe to incorporate vegetables to the little ones.
- 250 gr. spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr. grated cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons flour
- Sal Island
- We prepare the spinach pancakes, the first thing we will start by washing the spinach. Peel the garlic and chop it very small.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil, add the minced garlic, before they take on color add the spinach and sauté them. We leave it 4-5 minutes and turn off. We booked.
- In a bowl add the eggs, beat them, add the sautéed spinach and grated cheese, the amount will be to your liking, add a couple of tablespoons of flour, mix everything very well. If the dough is too liquid, you can add another tablespoon of flour.
- We prepare a frying pan with a little oil to make the pancakes, they can be fried or grilled with a little oil.
- When we have hot the oil with a large spoon we will put portions of the dough, they will be separated so that they do not stick to each other. leave a minute on one side and turn around, let them finish cooking.
- We take out the pancakes and we will put them on a plate where we will have kitchen paper to remove the excess oil. We pass them to a source and lists.