Today we bring you a second dish with the smell of the sea ... Fish and seafood, a rich combination, ideal for those who love the good flavors that the sea offers us. If you like to eat fish but it always bores you to do it the same way, this recipe is ideal for you to change the way you prepare it. It is fast and very healthy. Make your monkfish tails with seafood and you will see what a tastiest dish.
Monkfish tails with seafood
Monkfish tails with seafood can be an ideal second dish for those days when we have guests at home.
Author Carmen Guillen
Recipe type: Fish
- 1 kg of monkfish tails
- 250 grams of clams
- 250 grams of prawns
- 250 ml of seafood broth
- 1 cebolla
- 1 green pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ tomato
- Olive oil
- Sal Island
- In a pot, we add a good splash of olive oil. That covers the entire base of the pot. We will put it to heat to prepare the stir fried.
- To make the sauce we will add all the vegetables, previously washed and peeled, cut into very small strips: onion, garlic, tomato and pepper. We do over medium heat.
- When the sauce is done, add the monkfish tails, but just back and forth, to seal them a bit. We leave for a couple of minutes, and remove the monkfish tails, leaving the sauce in the pot.
- Next, we add the clams and prawns. We stir well and let it cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- The next thing we will add is the seafood broth. About a glass. We also add the chopped parsley and when the broth is hot, add the monkfish tails.
- We let everything be done for a few 15 minutes over low heat and we add a little salt to our liking. Then we remove and plate.
You can add a little oregano or rosemary, according to your preferences ...
Nutritional information per serving
Be the first to comment