Do you remember that salmon with baked potatoes and peppers that I proposed yesterday? Well, there were some peppers left over that we didn't hesitate to use for what was our meal the next day: Sautéed loin, broccoli and peppers with tomato. A harvest recipe simple and fast.
To me, these recipes that serve you from others solve many meals for me. And there is nothing like the need to want to take advantage of certain ingredients to make combinations that you would never have made otherwise. In this we have used a long list of ingredients but in small quantities.
Onion, tenderloin, broccoli, roasted peppers, potato and tomato complete the list of ingredients. We have previously cooked some of them, no more than five minutes in water or in the microwave. Then the only secret is to combine them all. Do you dare to prepare it? Do you like these types of recipes?
- 1 broccoli
- 1 potato
- ½ red onion
- 4 marinated tenderloin steaks
- ½ cup roasted bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Sal Island
- Cut the broccoli into florets and cook them in salted water for 4 minutes. Then drain and reserve.
- At the same time, we peel the potato, cut it into cubes and We cook these in the microwave. To do this, place them well spread out on a plate, cover them with plastic wrap and microwave them at maximum power for 4 minutes or until they are tender.
- Then cut the onion into julienne strips and fry it in a pan with two tablespoons of oil until it changes color.
- Then, we incorporate in loin into bite-size pieces and sauté until almost done.
- Then we add the peppers, the potatoes and the chopped broccoli and sauté for 3 or 4 minutes.
- In conclusion, let's pour the tomato, mix and heat.
- We serve the sautéed loin, broccoli and peppers with tomato, hot.