Sausages with baked potatoes, a simple, economical and complete dish. Very rich to prepare a meal that everyone will like. The baked potatoes are very soft and flavorful when accompanying the sausages.
A recipe that I really like because of how quickly it is prepared, ideal for those days when we are running and not eating badly for that. A dish that resembles a potato stew, since we cook the potatoes with the sausages together.
A plate of sausages with baked potatoes that we can prepare from one day to the next and it is just as good.
- 12 sausages
- 1 cebolla great
- 3-4 potatoes
- 200 ml. white wine
- 1 glass of water, broth, or water with a bouillon cube
- Sal Island
- To prepare the sausages with baked potatoes, we will start by peeling the potatoes, cut them into thin slices, peel and cut the onion into julienne strips. On the other hand, we put a frying pan and brown the sausages on the outside.
- Put a large frying pan or casserole with a good jet of oil, add the potatoes and onion, salt and let cook until golden brown.
- When the potatoes and onion are very tender, add the sausages, add the glass of white wine, let it reduce for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the broth or a glass of water alone or with the bouillon cube. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes, add a little pepper.
- When this time has passed, we try salt, correct if necessary. If you have a very light sauce, mash some potatoes in the sauce. And ready.
- We already have a delicious sausage stew with potatoes.