Sausages in white wine, one of the favorite dishes of children is sausages, they like them very much. We can prepare them, fried, with tomato, with rice, in stews….
The sausages can be found very varied, now there are chicken, beef, pork, with vegetables, with mushrooms….
This time I bring a plate of sausages in white wine, a very rich dish, with a sauce for dipping bread. A dish that we can accompany with some fried potatoes, vegetables or white rice.
- 12 sausages
- 1 onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 glass of chicken broth or a bouillon cube
- To prepare the sausages in white wine, we first peel the onion and cut it into julienne strips, peel and mince the garlic.
- We put a frying pan on the fire with a jet of oil, add the onion, let it poach.
- Add the sausages together with the onion so that they brown while the onion is poached.
- When the sausages and onion are almost golden, add the minced garlic, leave a few minutes with everything.
- Add the white wine, let it cook for a few minutes and the alcohol evaporate.
- Once the alcohol has evaporated, add the glass of chicken broth, let everything cook for about 15 minutes. If we see that it runs out of broth, add a little more.
- When the sausages are cooked, we taste the salt and rectify.
- If there is a very light sauce, we take a little of the sauce in a glass, add a spoon of flour, mix until the flour dissolves, add it to the sauce, stir, let it boil for a few minutes and the sauce will thicken.
- And you will be ready to eat !!!