Rice with cuttlefish and prawns a rice dish to succeed. Rice is very traditional and can be prepared in many ways. This rice with cuttlefish and prawns is prepared like a paella.
The main thing for the rice with cuttlefish and prawns What is good for us is that the ingredients are of good quality, just like the rice.
A rich and simple dish to make.
- 350 gr. rice bomb
- 1 liter of broth
- 2 cuttlefish
- 12 prawns
- 1 green pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of tomato puree
- ½ teaspoon saffron
- Oil and salt
- To prepare the rice with cuttlefish and prawns, we first sauté the main ingredients. The prawns can be put peeled or whole with the shell. If we peel it, it is not necessary to sauté it.
- We put a casserole to make the paella over the fire with a little oil, we sauté the prawns and remove them. We booked.
- We clean and cut the cuttlefish into pieces, add it to the casserole, sauté it a little and remove. We booked.
- Chop the pepper and garlic.
- We put the pepper into pieces, we cook it when it is tender, we add the garlic, before they take color we add the crushed tomato, we let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cuttlefish, cook with the sauce. Add the saffron, stir and add the rice. We give the rice a few turns with the sauce.
- We heat the broth and add it to the casserole. If you like it drier, add less broth. You put twice as much water as rice, but the pump usually needs a little more, but it can vary, so we will not add everything and if we see that it is necessary we add more. We put a little salt.
- Let the rice cook for the first 10 minutes, then lower it and leave it for another 8 minutes over a slightly softer heat. If you need more time we leave it a few more minutes.
- In the last minutes we taste the salt, we put the prawns on top that they finish cooking.
- When we see that the rice is to our liking, we turn off. Let stand 5 minutes.