For a light dinner there is nothing better than preparing dishes with puff pastry, this time I bring you a puff pastry stuffed with ham and cheese. Ideal for a dinner, it is quick to prepare and it is very good, if you have a dinner with friends or family, surely you will like it a lot.
The puff pastry is wonderful, it is good for sweet or salty and it gets us out of any trouble. You can prepare this puff pastry as if it were a pie, or it can be shaped into a braid or a thread.
- 1 rectangular puff pastry sheet
- Sweet ham
- Slices of soft cheese
- 1 Egg
- Sesame seeds, grated cheese ...
- We turn the oven to 180ºC with heat up and down.
- To prepare this puff pastry with ham and cheese, we first spread the puff pastry on the paper it carries. We cover the dough with the sweet ham and the cheese. First I put a layer of sweet ham and on top of it a layer of cheese.
- We cover with another layer of puff pastry carefully so that the ham and cheese do not come off, we can seal the puff pastry around if we want an empanada. If we want in the form of a thread
- We will roll it up until there is a roll.
- We carefully form a circle with the puff pastry roll and join the edges.
- Beat the egg and paint with the help of a brush all over the puff pastry.
- We add sesame seeds, flax, grated cheese on top ... We put in the oven previously heated to 180ºC and bake until it is golden all over.
- We take out, let it warm a little and it will be ready to eat.
- It is delicious and with the melted cheese it is a delight.