Potatoes with cheese and bacon Foster-style, a very successful American-style dish. These potatoes with cheese and bacon au gratin are delicious! The crispiness of the potato with the creaminess of the cream and cheese makes this dish irresistible.
A simple and quick dish that we can prepare at any time, with few ingredients that we surely have in the kitchen.
This dish of potatoes with cheese and bacon in the Foster style is usually accompanied with a ranch sauce, I do not put this sauce, I know they sell it, but this is very good dish.
An ideal dish for a dinner or snack and to skip the diet 🙂 A dish that the whole family will like.
- 5-6 potatoes
- 100 gr. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 100 ml. cream for cooking
- 100 gr. diced bacon
- 1 glass of olive oil
- To prepare the potatoes with cheese and bacon, we will start by peeling the potatoes, wash them and cut them into strips.
- We put a frying pan with plenty of olive oil, we add the potatoes, we fry them. When they are we take them out, we put them on kitchen paper to remove the excess oil.
- Chop the bacon into pieces, in a frying pan without oil, sauté the cubes and brown them.
- We put the potatoes in a baking dish, put a little salt, cover with the cream, stir, add the bacon and mix.
- We cover with the grated cheese and put it in the oven to gratin, we will leave it until the cheese is golden and melted.
- And ready to serve !!! Serve right away, this freshly made dish is very good, the potatoes are not the same when cold.