We are going to prepare a plate of pasta with cheese sauce and bacon, a delicious and simple recipe that you like a lot. We associate this sauce with the typical Italian sauce carbonara, but it has nothing to do with it, it only has cream and bacon.
Although it is a simple dish, it will be spectacular if we use a good creamy cheese with a lot of flavorr, you can put the one you like the most, I really like Parmesan for this recipe.
It is a very complete dish and quite energetic and caloric due to the sauce, so it is best to accompany it with a good salad.
- 350 gr. pasta (noodles)
- 150 gr. bacon
- 200 ml. cooking cream or evaporated milk
- 80 gr. grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- We put a saucepan with plenty of water and salt, when it starts to boil add the pasta and let it cook until ready, according to the manufacturer.
- We put a frying pan over medium heat with a little oil, cut the bacon into pieces and sauté it, when we see that it takes a little color we will put the liquid cream, stir, we will add the grated cheese little by little, stirring and so on until leaving the sauce to our liking, with more or less cheese, if the sauce is too thick we can put a little milk.
- We taste salt and pepper.
- When the pasta is cooked, remove it and drain well.
- To present the dish, we can put the pasta on one side and the sauce on the other and each one is served, or we can add the pasta to the pan with the sauce, stir so that all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Serve hot.
- And ready to eat a delicious pasta dish.