Today I propose a simple dinner to enjoy during the week, a pan of zucchini and egg. A quick, cheap and, why not say it, delicious recipe. The ingredients are what you can see and the step by step does not imply any difficulty. Come on, if you really want to try it, you have no excuses!
There is no need to complicate yourself to enjoy a tasty dinner. There are days, in fact, when one neither can nor wants to get involved. And this recipe is great for not giving up a good dinner in those cases. A mandolin, a frying pan and four ingredientsYou will not need anything else to prepare it.
You can play in this recipe with the spices that you like the most or you want to add. On this occasion I have limited myself to seasoning the zucchini with salt and black pepper and at the last moment I added a little grated cheese, a little. But you could incorporate sweet or hot paprika.
- ½ Zucchini
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese (mine cured)
- Sal Island
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Put a little oil in a pan.
- Now, cut with a mandolin the zucchini and place it in the pan slightly overlapping in lines or in a spiral.
- Season with salt and pepper, heat the pan and cook until the zucchini start to brown at the base.
- Then, add the egg on one side.
- Cover the pan and cook the whole for a few minutes over low heat until the egg is almost set.
- At that moment, we add the cheese and we cook what is necessary for it to melt.
- We enjoyed the zucchini and egg skillet with a piece of bread.