Orange and vanilla flan a traditional dessert that is not lacking in our homes. Its preparation is very simple and with few ingredients we have it. East orange and vanilla flan, It is made without an oven, if we don't want to use the oven, we have prepared packages that make it much easier for us.
You can prepare recipes of puddings in many ways and flavors, we can innovate and prepare delicious desserts.
Leveraging oranges that are so good I have prepared this orange flan. Oranges are one of the most consumed citrus fruits, it has a high content of vitamin C, it is a fruit that is very popular and is used for many desserts.
An ideal dessert for the whole family, with a great contribution of vitamins, it is very good. I love taking advantage of fruits to make desserts with them as it makes them healthier.
Orange and vanilla flan
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 envelope of flan of 4 servings
- 200 milk
- 125 orange juice
- 4-6 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- A teaspoon of orange zest
- Liquid candy
- To prepare this orange and vanilla flan, first we grate the skin of the oranges and remove the juice.
- We put in a saucepan, the milk, the juice, the sugar, the vanilla and the orange zest. We stir it and dissolve the flan envelope, stir again until everything in the envelope is dissolved.
- We put the saucepan over medium heat, we will stir until it is hot and begins to thicken.
- We take a mold and cover the entire bottom with liquid caramel.
- When the flan begins to thicken, set aside while stirring for a minute. We pour the mix into the mold. We let it cool down.
- We put it in the fridge 3-4 hours or overnight. And you will be ready to eat !!!