Nougat flan without an oven, a delicious dessert that we can prepare in a short time and take advantage of that nougat that remains from the parties. If you like this nougat but you find it very sweet so in flan it is much softer and with a very good almond flavor.
The nougat flan without an oven is very easy to prepare, once it is done you just have to leave it in the fridge until it is cold and it will be ready.
- ½ liter of whipping cream
- A packet of 4 or 5 servings for flan
- ½ nougat tablet
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons of milk
- Liquid candy
- Almond Crocanti
- We prepare the flan. From the ½ liter of cream we will take half a glass and set it aside. The rest we will put in a saucepan to heat.
- We will chop the nougat, we will put it in the saucepan where we have the cream heating up.
- We will stir well until all the nougat is discarded. If we do not want to find the pieces of almonds, we can pass the blender and crush it.
- While with the rest of the cream that we put aside we will put it in a bowl, we will add the sugar, the milk and the envelope of prepared for flan; We will stir it well, until everything is well dissolved.
- When what we have on the fire starts to boil, we will add the mixture that we have prepared and we will not stop stirring until it starts to boil, then we will turn off the fire.
- In a mold we will put the liquid caramel.
- We will add the pieces of crocanti almonds or whatever we like to decorate.
- We will add the flan and leave it for 10 minutes to cool down a bit and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After this time we can take the flan, which will be ready to eat.
- Great !!!