Nougat cake, A dessert without an oven and that is worth to take advantage of the nougat that we have left. A simple and very good cake. Ideal to take advantage of the nougat that we have left.
A cake with a lot of presence, which everyone will like a lot, with a mild nougat flavor that will be liked a lot. A homemade sweet that you can prepare in a short time.
- 1 package of cookies 200gr.
- 100 gr. of butter
- 350 ml. milk
- 350 ml. whipping cream
- 300 - 400 gr. almond nougat
- 6 gelatin sheets
- To decorate, crocanti almonds, chocolate, chocolate noodles….
- To prepare the nougat cake, we will first start by putting the gelatin sheets in water. We take a mold and spread it with a little butter.
- We chop the cookies, put the butter in the microwave for a few seconds to melt. In a bowl we put the cookies and butter. Mix well and cover the bottom of a mold. We put it in the fridge and reserve.
- We prepare the nougat cream. We cut the nougat into pieces. We put the cream and the milk in a saucepan to heat, we add the pieces of nougat, we will stir until everything is a cream. If you do not like to find the chopped almonds, you can crush them.
- We drain the gelatin sheets well, add them to the hot cream. We are mixing until the gelatin dissolves. When we see that it starts to boil, we move away from the fire.
- We take the mold out of the refrigerator and add the cream, cover with crocanti almonds or whatever you like. We put in the fridge 6-7 hours or overnight.
- After this time, we take out and serve. We can accompany it with whipped cream, chocolate ...