Mini chocolate napolitans, a quick dessert to accompany a coffee. Preparing puff pastry desserts is simple and they are great, they are always very popular, since it can be made with many fillings, cream, chocolate, jam ...
These puff pastries are one bite, they are rich and crisp, they are filled with chocolate, since with chocolate the triumph is assured. It is always good to have puff pastry at home, it can get us out of any trouble, be it sweet or salty.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 tablet of chocolate to melt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- chocolate noodles, almonds ...
- To prepare the mini chocolate napolitans, we will first put the oven to heat to 200ºC, with heat up and down.
- We put a little flour on the countertop, we put the well-stretched puff pastry on top.
- With a pizza cutter or a sharp knife ... Cut the vertical puff pastry into 3-4 strips according to the size you like and 3-4 horizontally, there will be a few squares of a small size.
- In each square we put an ounce of chocolate, if the square is larger we will put a larger piece of chocolate.
- We wrap the pieces of chocolate with the puff pastry, first one side inwards and then the other side.
- We beat the egg and with a kitchen brush, we paint the puff pastry all over so that they are golden brown.
- We take a baking tray, we put a sheet of baking paper.
- On top we will put the puff pastry a little apart.
- We put in the oven, in the center and leave about 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- When they are golden, we take out the tray, hot paint with a little jam and put some chocolate noodles on top or rolled almonds, sugar. glas….
- Let cool and ready to eat !!!