The good thing to discover new recipes, light on the stomach and quick and easy to make is that we immediately put them into practice to bring them here. These types of recipes are very well received by you, and now, in summer (at least here in Spain it is and it is terribly hot), we do not want to eat things that are too hot nor do we want to spend too much time in the kitchen doing a copious lunch or dinner.
That is why we are 100% convinced that you will love this recipe ... You have to try it!
- 500 grams of broccoli (previously cooked)
- 150 grams of cheddar cheese (diced)
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml of milk
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- The first thing we will do is cook the broccoliand if we don't have it cooked. It will be enough to add it to a pot, with water that covers it completely and salt. We boil for approximately 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we are going to spread olive oil in the container that we are going to use for our broccoli cake. In this way, we make sure that it does not adhere to the walls and we can remove it for easy plating.
- The next thing will be to take a bowl y add the 3 eggs, the 200 ml of milk (we have used normal semi-skimmed), a pinch of salt like ground black pepper. We beat well until we get a homogeneous mixture.
- When the broccoli has boiled, we are going to introduce it into the container evenly and then we add the previous mixture that we have beaten into the bowl. The last thing we will add will be the cheddar cheese taquitos. We will distribute them well throughout the container (not only on the surface but also inside).
- And the last thing will be to introduce it in the microwave, at full power, about 15-17 minutes.
- And ready!