In our article today we present a recipe that, accompanied by some french fries, a puree or simply a salad, can form a fairly complete and rich menu. It is about Meatballs in sauce. The latter has ingredients as tasty as for example a little Pedro Ximénez came or half a teaspoon of mustard.
If you want to know what other ingredients accompany this recipe, keep reading a little further down.
Meatballs in sauce
The meatballs in sauce can form a fairly complete menu if we accompany them with a mashed potatoes, some rice or a vegetable salad.
Author Carmen Guillen
Recipe type: Meat
- 25 meatballs
- 1 onion and a half
- Carrots 3
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml Pedro Ximénez wine
- 200 ml water
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- White pepper
- Sal Island
- Olive oil
- In a frying pan with olive oil We are going to brown our meatballs a little. It will not be necessary to do them completely, since then they will be a while finishing cooking with the sauce. So we will brown a little on the outside and remove them from the heat, separating them on a plate.
- In the same oil where the meatballs have been browned, we add the onion and a half well peeled and cut into thin slices, together with the carrots also peeled and cut into small cubes and the garlic, each cut into two or three pieces. We will fry everything.
- When the vegetables are well poached, we will add the touch of pepper, salt and basil, together with the 150 ml of Pedro Ximénez came, which we will put over a high heat so that all the alcohol evaporates. Once this is achieved, we will add the 200 ml of water and we will stir well with high heat so that all the ingredients are mixed. We set aside and put into a bowl suitable for beating. We will beat until we get one homogeneous sauce without lumps.
- Once we have the sauce, we will add it back to the pan and put it on slow fire along with the meatballs. So we will leave about 10 minutes.
- We put aside and eat!
Nutritional information per serving
Be the first to comment