Light chocolate custard and full of flavor, a custard with a lot of flavor, simple to prepare. To make these custards we will use a persimmon fruit, a healthy dessert that you will surely like a lot since it has chocolate. It has become very fashionable to make healthier desserts, this is one of them, that surely your family or guests will be amazed.
The mixture of persimmon with the chocolate is very good, it forms a cream so rich that no one would say what it takes. It is ideal for eating fruit.
With the persimmon, in addition to these custards, we can prepare more sweets, such as custards. We do not have persimmons all year long, its season is not very long, it is from October to December, so we must take advantage of when we have them in season.
- 4 persimmons
- 1 natural sweetened creamy yogurt
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- To make the light chocolate custard, we first peel the persimmons, remove the pulp with the help of a spoon, and put it in a beater glass or in a robot.
- We add the creamy yogurt to the glass, which can be sweetened or unsweetened. Add the tablespoons of cocoa with a minimum of 70% cocoa.
- We grind until we get a cream, smooth and that everything is well mixed. We try, we can add more cocoa, sugar or any sweetener. It can be done without adding anything sweet.
- We put the cream in glasses or glasses where we are going to serve the cream. We put them in the fridge and leave them for about 3-4 hours to set.
- At the time of serving we remove them very cold, we can serve them with cookies, nuts or if you like a little cream, a great dessert.