At home we love combo dishes. We often prepare one for dinner, combining ingredients that we prepare for that occasion with others that have been left over from previous preparations. A great alternative to leave the fridge to zero, as we leave it with this lemon salmon with sweet potato sticks and broccoli.
Preparing this combo dish does not involve any complications. What you will have to spend more time on is preparing the roasted sweet potato sticks; Although these are finely cut and lightly greased with oil, they do not take more than 15 minutes to make. A perfect accompaniment for those who love this ingredient.
As for the salmon, it is made to the plant or in the pan but without oil and with a little lemon to bring freshness. Then I tell you how. Once cooked, you will have little more to do as I tell you below. Ready to cook this salmon dish?
- 2 large slice of salmon
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 broccoli
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- 4 slices of lemon
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- We start by peeling the sweet potato and cutting it into sticks. We place these on the oven tray, lined with parchment paper.
- Mix two tablespoons of olive oil, the paprika, salt and pepper to taste in a small cup. With a kitchen brush brush the sticks with this mixture before putting in the oven.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, let's cook the broccoli for four minutes. Afterwards, we cool slightly, drain and reserve.
- Once we have the sweet potato and broccoli ready, we prepare the salmon. Salt and pepper both slices and place them in a hot pan that we will have spread with a pinch of oil.
- We cook 3 minutes and then we turn it over. Moment that we take advantage of to add 4 lemon slices. Cook on the other side until done and then serve on a plate along with the sweet potato sticks.
- To finish, if we wish, we pass the broccoli through the pan, adding the soy sauce. Sauté for a couple of minutes and serve the lemon salmon with sweet potato sticks and broccoli.