Today's culinary recipe is a rich homemade tuna empanada with tomato, a simple and light meal that we can make to accompany other meals.
If you want to know what it contains in addition to the tuna and fried tomato, stay and read the rest of the recipe that we tell you about. Bon Appetite!
Homemade tuna patty with tomato
If you cut this homemade tuna empanada with tomato into small cubes, you can serve it with other foods such as tapas or starters.
Author Carmen Guillen
Recipe type: Tapas
- Dough made for empanadas
- 3 boiled eggs
- 2 green peppers
- 1 cebolla
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 cans of tuna
- Fried tomato to taste
- Sal Island
- Olive oil
- While we are stretching the dough (bought already made) for our empanada, let's go boiling 3 eggs.
- We will also prepare the filling of our empanada. To do this, we will put a little olive oil to heat in a pan. When it's hot we will add the garlic peeled and chopped into pieces, the onion cut into small, thin slices and green peppers also washed and cut into small cubes. And we let it get medium heat for about 10 minutes approx.
- When our vegetable is soft and poached we will add the tuna with the fried tomato (to taste).
- When the eggs have cooked, we will peel them and cut them into small cubes to also add them to the mixture. We remove everything very well and we mix the food well.
- Once we have the dough stretched, both the one that serves as a base and the one that we will put on top, we fill it with our filling and we are folding it on the sides so that it does not come out when baked. We help ourselves with a fork to fold the dough on the sides and above it, with a cooking brush, we apply a little whipped yolk to give some shine and a good "face" to our pie.
- La we put in the oven, preheated, at 200º C for about 20-25 minutes until we see that it is golden brown and voila!
Nutritional information per serving
Be the first to comment