Homemade carbonara pizza, It is a very creamy pizza from the cream, full of flavor from the cheese and bacon. A recipe that everyone will surely like, since pizzas are a good option for a dinner or to enjoy them on weekends with the family.
This time the Homemade carbonara pizza has a thin crust baseI have bought this one at the bakery, it is thin and crunchy, but the one you like best suits you, the thicker dough is also very good.
- 1 pizza base
- Rolled mushrooms
- bacon tacos
- ½ onion
- 200 ml. cream for cooking or heavy cream
- Grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- We prepare the pizza filling, we put a frying pan with a jet of oil, we will put it over medium heat.
- Add the bacon cut into cubes, sauté it well, remove and reserve.
- Cut the onion very small and add it to the pan, let it poach a little and add the sliced mushrooms, add a little salt and pepper, let it cook until the mushrooms are cooked for about 5 minutes.
- At this time we add the liquid cream to cook, stir, taste the salt and pepper and let it cook for a few minutes, it has to reduce the cream a little.
- When we see that the cream is creamy along with the onion and mushrooms, we add the bacon, stir and add a little grated cheese to the mixture, mix again and turn off.
- We put the dough in a place for oven, we add all the mixture for the dough.
- We put the pizza in the oven previously heated to 200 ºC, let it cook for about 15-20 minutes or until the dough is golden and crisp.
- We remove the homemade pizza from the oven and serve.
- And ready to eat !!!