Sometimes they show up to us at home Surprise guests for lunch or dinner and we have just the right meal for the family. Therefore, today we present you a very simple and quick recipe to make for when these occasions arise.
These ham and cheese saladitos can also be made with any ingredient that you have at home, you just have to unleash your imagination and create recipes new.
Ham and cheese salads
The ham and cheese saladitos are a very easy appetizer to make for any party or dinner with friends as a hot or semi-hot starter.
Author Ale Jimenez
Recipe type: Aperitif
- 1 puff pastry.
- Slices of ham.
- Slices of cheese.
- 1 egg.
- Roll out the puff pastry very carefully.
- Cut it in half vertically.
- Place in the middle of each piece slices of ham and cheese.
- Paint the sides of the puff pastry with egg.
- Wear both sides towards the center to close the leaf.
- Cut small portions so that the salty ones come out.
- Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Paint with egg smoothie.
- Bake to 180ºC for 20 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving
Be the first to comment