We are going to prepare some gratin stuffed eggs, a festive dish that is delicious. Sometimes we do not know what to prepare, it is several days of meals and it always seems that we repeat the same thing. Well, if you want to do something different, simple and fast, this recipe is ideal, they can also be prepared from one day to the next, just leave them ready to gratin before serving.
This recipe is old, so to speak, a grandmother's recipe that used to be made on holidays, but with it we can prepare a good party dish, this simple recipe has been lost a lot.
- 6-8 eggs
- 1 cebolla
- 300 gr. mixed meat (beef, pork)
- 1 can of fried tomato
- Sal Island
- 1 large glass of bechamel
- Grated cheese
- To prepare the gratin stuffed eggs, first we will put a saucepan with water and the eggs, we will cook them for 10 minutes. When they are let the eggs cool, cut them in half, remove the yolks.
- On the other hand we prepare the meat. Chop the onion, put a frying pan with a good jet of oil, when it is hot we add the onion, when it begins to take color we add the meat. We cook it until it takes all color, we add salt and pepper. We stir and we add fried tomato until we leave it to our taste. We cook it all together for 10 minutes.
- We put the eggs in a baking dish. To fill them well, I remove a little white so there is more space for the filling. I put the pieces of white and some yolks to the meat, we stir and mix.
- We prepare a bechamel,. Cover the source of the stuffed eggs with the béchamel sauce, cover with grated cheese, put in the oven at 180ºC with a grill until the eggs are golden brown.
- When they are golden, take out and serve.