How recurrent are toasts to prepare an improvised snack dinner. And with some like this goat cheese and mushroom toasts it is easy to get it right. It is a simple combination but one that almost everyone likes. And we are in mushroom season, so why not take advantage of them?
These goat cheese and mushroom toasts can also make a great canapé for your next celebration at home. Reducing the size of the bread and betting on a spatial one is the only thing you will have to pay attention to, along with the presentation, so that they appear on the table.
Of course, you can use the cheese that you like the most to make this toast. A very cured one could also be an excellent choice. And when it comes to mushrooms, use whatever you have on hand. Some are tastier than others, but there is no need to complicate things. The important thing is to cook them properly.
- 2 slices of village bread
- 6 slices of goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 200 g. mushroom
- Chopped parsley
- Sal Island
- In a frying pan we heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic a minute careful not to burn.
- Then we incorporate the mushroomss and we sauté what is necessary so that they release the water and it evaporates.
- So, we season and sprinkle with parsley and cook one more minutes.
- Meanwhile, we toast the bread and we place three slices of cheese on each toast.
- Place the sautéed mushrooms on top and serve the goat cheese and mushroom toasts immediately.