We start the weekend with a simple recipe ideal to serve as a starter: fried potatoes, bacon and cheese. We all know that fried foods should not be abused, but we can indulge ourselves from time to time. The saying goes: "once a year does not hurt." Do you dare to try them?
Preparing them is very simple; four ingredients make up the filling: mashed potato, bacon, cheese and chives. You can make yourself the mashed potatoes, following the classic recipe of Cooking Recipes, or bet on a commercial one. Mashed potatoes is one of the keys together with a good coating of the flavor of these fried foods.
- 3 cups mashed potato
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- ½ cup bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup panKo bread
- ½ cup grated cheese
- In a bowl we mix all the ingredients of the filling and reserve.
- Place in a flour plate, in another the beaten egg and in a third the breadcrumbs mixed with the grated cheese.
- We smear our hands with flour and use an ice cream scoop to make the balls; so they will all be the same. We roll them between the palms of our hands to shape them.
- We spent all balls for the flour. Then for the egg and finally for the panko bread to coat them.
- Our we fry in hot oil in batches, until golden brown.
- We take them out and leave rest on absorbent paper.
- We serve hot.