Today we present an ideal recipe for all audiences: from the smallest to the most adult. It is a different way of eating chicken and much more visual and fun, especially for boys and girls. If you want to know what ingredients we have used to our recipe for fried chicken balls and how we have been mixing the ingredients, keep reading the rest of the article
They are 100% homemade!
- 500g chicken breast
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup breadcrumbs plus two tablespoons
- Salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- Olive oil
- As a first step, we will grind the chicken together with the bacon, with the help of a blender or shredder. In this step we will add the black pepper and salt to taste.
- We will catch a bowl in which we will add one of the eggs, the tablespoon of garlic powder and the two tablespoons of breadcrumbs. All this well mixed with the chicken meat and the bacon that we have previously crushed. We have to have a thick mass with which we will be making our balls.
- Once done, we will each pass through a plate that will contain the flour, later by another that will contain the two beaten eggs and finally for a third plate in which we will have the bread crumbs.
- When we have our balls well breaded, We will fry them in a pan for about 5 minutes with the olive oil at high temperature. Once fried, we will place them on a plate with a couple of absorbent paper napkins to remove excess oil.
- And ready!