Do you have half an hour? So nothing prevents you from preparing this glass of chocolate, cream and banana that I propose today. A bomb, we are not going to fool ourselves. But no one takes a sweet tooth from time to time and this glass is perfect to indulge yourself or give it to our guests.
In addition to being quick to prepare this glass of chocolate, cream and banana, it is very simple. Mix, heat until thick, cool and serve. It seems easy and it is, which makes this dessert even more irresistible. What more reasons do you need to start pulling all the ingredients off the list and get to work?
La amount of sugar of the recipe is indicative. If you are used to taking pure cocoa or chocolates with a percentage of cocoa greater than 85%, like me, you probably don't need more than the recipe indicates. If you find it very bitter or difficult to eat, however, I advise you to increase its quantity.
- 400 ml. almond drink
- 18 g. cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon of sugar
- 16 g. pure cocoa
- 100 ml. whipping cream
- 1 plátano
- In a microwave safe bowl we mix the almond drink, lto cornstarch, sugar and pure cocoa.
- We take to the microwave and heat at maximum power for 30 seconds. We open and stir with a spatula.
- We repeat the previous step as many times as necessary so that the mixture thickens. In my case it was four times.
- Once thickened, we divide half of the cream into two glasses and we put it in the fridge to cool it down.
- Once cold decorate with cream and top with banana slices.
- We serve the glasses of chocolate, cream and banana cold.