Double "S" Zucchini Soup: Healthy and Super-easy!
Creams seem like a great way to drink vegetables. The best thing about them is that they allow infinite combinations and that they even adapt to the season in which we are, being able to take them cold o hot. In today's case it is a courgette creamVery easy to do and very rich.
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 7 potatoes (in my case two of them were small)
- 6 courgettes
- Sal Island
- Olive oil
The first thing you should do is place a pot with approximately 1 liter of water on the fire, shawl to taste, pepper And a little olive oil. Stir to mix everything and let it heat up.
Clean all the vegetables. Then peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes. To do this, cut them into thick slices and then make one cut vertically and one horizontally. Repeat the same operation until you finish with all the potatoes and reserve them.
Cut the courgettes, although you will need to remove the extremes first. In my case I have not removed the skin, but if you wish you can remove it. Again repeat the same operation until all the zucchini are finished and reserve them next to the potatoes.
If water It is already boiling add the potatoes and zucchini. Let them boil for about 15-20 minutes (it depends on the size of the vegetables). Once everything is cooked, pass it through the blender, correct the salt if necessary and that's it. There you courgette cream ready to enjoy, both hot and cold.
When serving ...
You can serve it as is or add some croutons, hard-boiled egg chopped or a string of olive oil. This will give a very different look to your courgette cream, being much more presentable.
- If you want to give it a different touch you can add a turnip or a little bit of onion and parsley chopped (previously poached in olive oil).
- If you want it to remain even more creamy and smooth, at the time of passing everything through the blender, add a piece of butter or a couple of cheeses in portions.
- To further increase your nutritional contributions, instead of boiling the vegetables only in water do it also with milk. In this case, use half a liter of water and half of milk.
- Based on the potatoes + other vegetables you can get infinite vegetable creams, for example, potatoes + cauliflower = cauliflower cream. Potatoes + broccoli = cream of broccoli And so on with everything you want!
Bon Appetite! Enjoy the recipe and have a good weekend.
More information about the recipe
Kilocalories per serving 150
The content of the article adheres to our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error click here!.
Be the first to comment