There was a time when mugcakes took center stage. The idea of preparing a individual sponge cake in the microwave it was something that was attractive to most of us. Something that allowed us to treat ourselves to a sweet treat simply and quickly.
Today these cupcakes do not have so much prominence but they are still a great option to enjoy a sweet dessert. East cinnamon mugcake It is one of the simplest that I have tried, but also one of the fluffiest and tastiest with that sugar and cinnamon finish.
Do you dare to prepare it? To do this, you will only have to measure the quantities well and follow the step by step that I attach below. Maybe the first time you miss him microwave time But if after 90 seconds it has not been done, you will only have to program it 10 more.
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 + 1 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup of milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a small bowl we mix the flour, the chemical yeast, salt and 2 tablespoons of sugar and set aside.
- In the cup that we will use to make the mugcake (a tall breakfast cup) we melt the butter in the microwave.
- Once melted we make it go through the walls of the cup, so that they are greased and the remaining butter is incorporated into the bowl with the flour.
- To that same bowl we also add the milk and the vanilla essence and mix with a fork. We booked.
- Finally we prepare the mixture of sugar and cinnamon mixing in a small bowl 1 tablespoon of sugar with the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle ⅓ of the mixture on the base and the walls of the greased cup that we have prepared to make the mugcake.
- After we pour half the dough, another ⅓ of the sugar and cinnamon mixture, the other half of the dough and the remaining third of the sugar and cinnamon.
- We take the cup to the microwave to full power for 90 seconds. We check if it is done.
- Once the cinnamon mugcake is made, you can enjoy it in the cup or unmold it to share.