Chorizos in white wine. Today I bring a simple and delicious recipe, a great skewer or tapa, it is a classic for these summer days. can be done with fine chorizo or chistorra.
In any bar we can find this tapa, but making it at home is nothing and they are very tasty. We just have to find a good chorizo, it can be small or large sausages and cut them into pieces. All that remains is to add a splash of white wine and that's it. A very simple dish, which can be for a snack, or as a starter.
A skewer of homemade chorizo. And do not miss the bread !!! This tapa cannot be eaten without a good piece of bread.
- Chorizos or chistorra 300 gr.
- 1 small glass of white wine 150 ml.
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 dash of olive oil
- To prepare this dish of chorizos in white wine, first we cut the chorizos into pieces of a bite if they are large, you can also use chistorra, which is a little finer and is very good to make the appetizer.
- We prepare a frying pan with very little oil, we will put it over medium heat. When it is hot we add the chorizo pieces, we let them cook so that they release a little oil and thus they are not so greasy. Then we turn up the fire.
- Once we raise the heat, we just have to brown the chorizo on all sides, followed by adding the bay leaf and the glass of white wine. We let the alcohol evaporate.
- We let it cook all together for 5 minutes over medium heat so that the chorizo takes on the flavor of the wine. And ready!!!
- Enjoy these delicious sausages with white wine !!!