Pinto beans, a spoon dish ideal for these cold days. The black beans are very creamy, they are very good in flavor and do not need many ingredients to make them good.
On this occasion the plate of black beans that I bring is very simple, since they are only cooked with vegetables, a simple stew but one that fills well.
To make this dish you can use the pressure cooker, they are also very good and in a short time they are ready. Traditionally it takes much longer.
- 500 gr. black beans soaked for 12 hours
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cebolla
- 1 Carrot
- 1 leek
- 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Sal Island
- To prepare this black bean stew, we will first soak the beans overnight. When we go to prepare the beans we put a saucepan, wash all the vegetables, the vegetables can be put in pieces or whole and raw. We introduce them in the pot or casserole. Add the beans and cover with plenty of water. We add the tablespoon of sweet paprika. We let it start to cook.
- We let them cook and as soon as the first boil begins we cut it with a little cold water. we will do so a couple of times.
- We will let it cook until the beans are tender. When they are almost ready, we taste the salt and rectify. We take part or all of the vegetables and grind them, add them to the casserole with the beans, to give the sauce flavor and thickness. You can leave some pieces of vegetables and cut them into pieces to accompany the dish.
- they will be ready to eat !!! A very simple dish.