Today we bring you a very fresh and ideal recipe for the hottest days. The best of all is that it is also healthy, since it is made only with fruit and little else. It's about a avocado and mango ice cream that you can decorate or complement with any other fruit, thus making it a perfect snack or dessert for this season. It is ideal for those who are dieting and / or do not want to eat sugary products.
Next, we leave you with the ingredients and the step by step for its preparation. You will see how easy it is to have a rich and healthy ice cream. You can also make it with other fruits that you like more, although always keeping the avocado as the main fruit because it is what will give you the creaminess of the ice cream.
- 3 avocados
- 2 handles
- 100 ml skim milk
- This recipe is as easy to make as peel the fruits and have a mixer or blender on hand.
- The first thing we will do is peel well both Avocados and mangoes. Then we will cut both into small pieces and we will throw them into an ideal bowl to beat. Next, we will beat both fruits until there are no lumps.
- The next thing will be to add 100 ml skim milk, and we will beat again.
- We will add the result to a plastic tub and put it in the freezer. They must pass at least 2-3 hours until frozen and is ideal for ice cream.
- Once you are going to serve it, you can add some grapes ass and nuts to finish.