The recipe that we bring you today has several strong points that invite you to make it for this very night:
- Es simple of doing.
- Quick and with few ingredients.
- You will only have to cut one ingredient, add 3 more and put Baked.
- Es healthy.
- An original way that our little ones eat more vegetables and not so much fast-junk food.
It is a recipe for aubergines as pizza. What does this mean? That above it has the normal appearance of a pizza and below, instead of finding pizza dough, we find as a base a neither very thin nor very thick sheet of a rich aubergine (hence the healthy and hypocaloric touch of the recipe).
If you want to know how we have done it and thus make your children, nephews, grandchildren eat some more vegetables, be sure to read what follows below.
- 1 eggplant
- 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 8 slices of cooked ham or cooked turkey
- Grated cheese
- The recipe is simple: the first thing we will do is wash the aubergine well, cut the end, and then cut 4 slices neither too thin nor too thick that will serve as the base for our pizzas-aubergines.
- We will put them on a baking sheet to continue adding ingredients.
- On each sheet of aubergines, we will add 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, 2 slices of cooked turkey or york ham, Parmesan and finally, grated cheese.
- We will put it in the oven and let some 180 ° C for about 15-20 minutes.
- As you can see, a simple, fast and inexpensive recipe.
Be the first to comment