This time I bring you one recipe de eggplant lasagna o mousaka, since it is very similar to how they prepare it in Greece, but I have prepared it more light, since it is a fairly caloric recipe. We can do it like Sole plate since it is a very complete dish.
I have roasted the Baked eggplants and thus we remove a large amount of oil, if you have homemade tomato It is also much better, then instead of covering it with béchamel I have covered it with grated light cheese, which is now easy to find, so we have a lighter and very complete dish, but if you like it with bechamel You can also do it, it is very good. And ready!!!
- 3 eggplants
- 600 gr. mixed minced meat
- 1 cebolla
- Tomato sauce 300gr.
- Salt and pepper
- Grated mozzarella cheese, parmesan, light
- We wash the aubergines and cut them into slices, we salt them and we let them drain for about 15 minutes, so that they release the bitterness.
- We put a frying pan with oil, we fry the chopped onion and we sauté it, we put the minced meat and we cook it a little, until it turns color.
- We put the tomato sauce, a little salt and pepper, we let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- We take the aubergines, dry them and put them on a baking tray, with a little oil, and put them in the oven until they are golden brown.
- In a baking dish we put a layer of aubergines.
- We cover with a layer of meat.
- Another one of aubergines and thus 2 or 3 layers, to your liking.
- The last one will be aubergines.
- We cover with the grated cheese that you like the most, if it is light, the better.
- We leave it in the oven until it is golden.
- And you are ready to eat.
2 comments, leave yours
It looks exquisite. Thank you for sharing it. I'm going to do it to try it.
Thank you Leonor, you will like this very good, it is a dish that we like a lot at home and if you take advantage of it and make a quantity, you can freeze it and you will have it for another day. Greetings